FREE - S1000D Practitioners Seminar - (Seminar on Demand) - Available now
- The Good, The Bad, The Ugly of S1000D – Developing a Business Case – Michael Ingledew – TDW
- Developing the S1000D IPD – Two Methods – David Jacques – Raytheon Technologies
- 2D & 3D – The ADAM suite for S1000D technical publications – Philippe Buffet – 4D Concept
- S1000D – Working with multiple specifications – Jeff Stevenson & Christina Bergling – GPSL
- The Importance of Developing Quality Content – Berry Braster – Etteplan
Online S1000D Practitoners Seminar
TDW is delighted to bring to you the first ever 100% online and FREE to view S1000D Practitioners Seminar.
This seminar is a series of recorded presentations from leading experts and vendors supporting the S1000D market – from software to specific S1000D challenges – we hope that you will enjoy and engage with us on this FREE Seminar on Demand.
How does the seminar work?
The seminar is designed to fit in with your timezone and your workload – login and watch the presentations at your own pace, pause, rewind and ask!
The presentations will be delivered via the TDW Resource Portal: HERE
All registrants will be sent their unique login information and will have access to a number of pre-seminar resources and supporting material to get the maximum from the event.
What if I have questions?
You will have the ability to ask questions of the presenters remotely and we are hosting a live Q&A session where we will all come together to a discussion panel via a webinar session or two.