New and updated content – 8th – 12th March 2021 – Daily two-hour sessions
Our comprehensive Understanding XML and S1000D classroom course is the only truly software and service company agnostic S1000D training course available.
We are taking this detailed classroom course and tailoring it to be delivered LIVE online.
What we will cover
In this fully online course we cover:
- NEW – S1000D in the context of the S-Series of specifications
- NEW – S1000D and the future
- The role of structured languages and what makes them tick
- Why we use structured languages
- What is S1000D and what are the key principles and processes
- The role of software and where it sits
- Where is the ROI for S1000D?
- Where does S1000D fail to deliver?
- Getting S1000D Right
- Where S1000D sits in the scheme of current and future specifications and standards
- Delivering and exchanging S1000D content
- and more…
How we will deliver the course
The course will be delivered through a series of daily live sessions – you will be able to access the broadcast via TD-iQ or the TDW App – once you register your account will be created and you will have access to pre-course material and online supporting resources as well as be able to ask questions.
Who is this course for?
This is course is for anyone who wishes to understand the role of structured languages and how S1000D supports the production of modern technical publications (and beyond).
How long is the course?
The course will be circa 10-12 hours in total depending on questions and answers. The lessons will be delivered daily with approximate lesson length of 60 – 90 minutes with time for Q&A.
What if I can’t make a lesson?
We will also record each lesson so you can catch-up if needed in your own time.
What will it cost? £650+Tax
- Discounts for TDW members and Subscribers
- Group discounts
Questions or unable to use the booking form below?
Please contact Claire Ingledew (email@example.com)
Register for this course
Before you register:
- Use your corporate or professional email address
- All ‘open’ email address registrations should contact firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your role and company representing
- If paying by credit card there is will be a small admin fee – our credit card payments are handled by PayPal – a secure link will be sent to you once your registration is confirmed
- Team bookings – please register with the primary contact and we will then discuss team bookings with you