A2Z of S1000D – “A”
A2Z of S1000D – Welcome to my first in a very long journey of the A2Z of S1000D – starting at A (if you hand’t already guessed) I want to kick off with some obvious and I hope not so obvious thoughts today!
I take you to our local stables, where my daughter was having a riding lesson and I sneaked off to record this first video.
I look at:
- Accept – that ALL S1000D projects require effort – watch not for why.
- Analyse – what S1000D has to offer and what it is you actually need
- Ask – Make sure you ask a number of and the right questions.
- Agree – what it is you are actually going to use and do
- Acronyms and Abbreviations – a real story where this has gone wrong for a project!
What would you add to the “A” list?
I want to hear what you would put in the A section of the A2Z of S1000D – please feel free to contact me direct, connect with me on LinkedIn or contact any of my TDW team!
Want more from Mike?
Make sure you subscribe to my list to be sure to get immediate notification when I make the next video available, create your FREE account on Tech Data World to access more content like this. If you are stuck with S1000D, where to start or just want to ask me a question, check this out.